374 Rodney Street
Imperial, MO 63052
Job Objective Looking for work as an Associate Architect in a firm that allows me to practice my expertise and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in application design and development
- Wide knowledge of database modeling principles
- Exceptional knowledge of architecture practices
- Wide knowledge of database modeling principles, techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with construction methods, materials, and equipment
- Proficiency at application life cycle design tools and methodologies
- Ability to develop complex architecture solutions
- Ability to make proper inspection methods and procedures
- Ability to conduct trainings for architectural staffs
- Ability to assist in project contract administration activities
Microsoft, Imperial, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Performed feasibility and design studies for assigned project.
- Developed architectural specifications for application projects.
- Prepared data models and drawings to support system architecture.
- Ensured to complete the assigned project within assigned schedules and budgets.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing system architecture.
- Assisted in implementing cost control initiatives.
- Provided effective solutions to architectural problems.
- Developed system engineering reports for management.
General Motors, Imperial, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed architecture documents based on business requirements.
- Assisted in developing cost estimates for assigned project.
- Worked with project management to review design documents.
- Provided guidance to architect staffs as needed.
- Adhered to architecture governance standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC