3395 Randolph Street
Worcester, MA 1610
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Welding Apprentice seeking a full-time position with reputable organization. I am willing to learn this industry from the bottom in order to become a full time employee at your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the operation, repair, and preventive maintenance of light and heavy gasoline- and diesel-powered construction equipment and automotive apparatus
- Huge knowledgeof all the welding works and procedures
Argus Technical Services, Worcester, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Welded parts, tools, machines and equipment.
- Identified metal type and requirements for finished product strength and welded accordingly.
- Developed the patterns for projects adhering to layouts, blueprints and work orders.
- Cleaned, checked for defects and shape component parts.
- Welded theparts together.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., Worcester, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Participated and learned the maintenance and reliability services.
- Ensured equipment system availability and integrity to meet defined production targets, contributing to the success of the organization in regard to the four business plan goals.
- Contributed in the leadership to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Documented procedures and ensured practices, standards, rules are followed.
- Adhered to human resources policies.
- Provided input and feedback on issues affecting the dept and plans for change and growth.
- Ensured that the performance management process is utilized, and performance meets the needs of the company and team.
High School Diploma
Merrillville High School, Merrillville, IN