4449 Pine Garden Lane
Atlanta, GA 30346
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill the Plumber Apprentice position with reputable, growing organization. I am willing to learn from the ground up and have the talents to be successful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to do plumbing in buildings
- Sound knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance
- Proficient in using Plumber’s hand tools
- Great skills in installing equipment, machines, wiring
- Ability tosee details of objects at a close range
- Ability tocarry out given instructions as it pertains to the job
Johnson Control, Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Assembled & installed underground plumbing systems.
- Performed the lay-out of water supply, waste and drainage systems.
- Measured, bended, and cut PVC piping according to specifications and requirements.
- Tested all the piping systems to meet both Building and Safety codes.
- Assisted and accomplished the plumbing work on maintenance and construction projects.
- Maintained inventory of plumbing tasks.
Merck & Co., Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted and accomplished the plumbing work on maintenance projects.
- Performed cutting, fitting, connection, and installation of plumbing piping.
- Installed and maintained plumbing, fittings and fixtures in accordance with the Uniform Plumbing Code.
- Maintained the various plumbing systems both inside and outside of buildings.
- Advised the Plumber on material requirements.
- Ensured safety and maintained safe workplace program.
High School Diploma
Andrew Jackson High, Jacksonville, FL