2572 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20011
Job Objective Seeking an opening as a Millwright Apprentice in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools
- Excellent communication, problem solving, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to set good standards for productivity and good examples of company safety policies
- Ability tovisualize in three dimensions
- Ability toask for clarification if task assigned is not understood
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Superior computer skills
Tradesmen International Inc., Washington, DC
August 2005 – Present
- Interpreted diagrams, drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures.
- Operated the rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and part.
- Fitted bearings aligned and tested equipment.
- Performed the predictive and operational maintenance.
- Serviced and repaired the hydraulic, pneumatic and programmable logic controls.
- Welded, fabricated and maintained inventory of replacement parts.
Grus Construction, Washington, DC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Participated and learned about the maintenance and reliability services.
- Ensured the equipment and system availability and integrity to meet defined production targets.
- Contributed in the leadership to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensured that all necessary procedures, practices, standards, rules, are documented and followed.
- Adhered to human resources policies.
- Provided input and feedback on issues affecting the department and plans for change and growth.
- Ensured that the performance management process is utilized and performance meets the needs of the company and team.
High School Diploma
York Alternative High School, Chicago, IL