4554 Cooks Mine Road
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill the Engineering Apprentice position with reputable, growing organization. I am willing to learn from the ground up and have the talents to be successful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good experience in field inspection of construction techniques and materials
- Sound knowledge of standard surveying practice and note taking
- Proficient in drafting techniques including the use of C. A. D. software
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form
- Ability to speak, read, understand, and write English
- Ability to use hand, pneumatic, and precision tools
Xcel Energy, Albuquerque, NM
August 2005 – Present
- Installed, repaired and carried out planned maintenance of customer equipment to company specifications.
- Participated in engineering apprenticeship and completed set modules.
- Developed understanding of workshop procedures through on job training.
- Attended manufacturers training and other training courses.
- Adhered to company administrative procedures.
- Completed worksheets and timesheets.
Hyatt, Albuquerque, NM
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured security and correct use and issue of all tools and spares issued.
- Adhered to all company, legislative and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensured all work undertaken meets industry and company work standards.
- Acted as an ambassador for the business, built and maintained good relationships with customers, colleagues and managers.
- Provided systems engineering services.
- Maintained, integrated, and implemented improved system operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC