72 Villa Drive
Plymouth, IN 46563
Job Objective Seeking an opening as an Electrical Apprentice in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of electrical machines and tools with designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Sound knowledge of electrical equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies
- Good knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Working knowledge of electrical wiring and safety practices
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code
- Ability to comprehend written and oral instructions
- Ability to work independently in team environment
- Excellent mathematical skills
IES, Plymouth, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Installed and repaired equipment for the generation of electric energy.
- Assembledand maintained electronic wiring and equipment.
- Diagnosed and rectified malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components.
- Connected wires to circuit breakers, transformers, and other components.
- Inspected electrical systems, equipment, and components.
- Ensure compliance with electric standards and codes.
H-D Electric Cooperative, Inc., Plymouth, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed and repaired generators, transformers and other transmission equipment.
- Interpreted blueprints, drawings, layouts, and other specifications.
- Located and diagnosed trouble in the electrical system and equipment.
- Performed computations related to load requirements of wiring and electrical equipment.
- Maintained electrician’s hand tools and measuring and testing instruments.
- Ensured compliance with codes and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering
James A. Rhodes State College, Lima, OH