2859 Concord Street
Matthews, NC 28105
Job Objective To work as an Apprentice Chef for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in preparing fine dining dishes
- Wide experience working in hospitality industry
- Profound knowledge of using fresh ingredients for cooking food
- Sound knowledge of kitchen appliances and equipments
- Proficient in exceptional cooking techniques
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations related to cooking
- Ability to multi task and work in busy, fast paced kitchen environment
- Ability to learn different features of cooking while assisting Head Chef
Desert Mountain Club, Matthews, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored and promoted kitchen hygiene and safety practices.
- Maintained kitchen area neat and clean.
- Ensured smooth running of kitchen operations and incorporated meals preparation in accordance.
- Contributed in menu planning and determined related cost.
- Supervised food preparation activities and ensured food was stored appropriately.
- Managed customer relations as needed.
- Attended all training and meetings as assigned.
Valley View Casino and Hotel, Matthews, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to chef for meals preparation.
- Ensured all cooking equipments are well maintained and operational.
- Helped in cooking and storing food items.
- Ensure all cleaning instructions and schedules were followed at kitchen.
- Sanitized food preparation and storage area.
- Prepared food as per given quality and quantity.
- Maintained quality of food delivered and raw materials received.
- Ensured food was prepared and served on time in apt manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Southeast Arkansas College, Pine Bluff, AR