2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Obtain a Telecom Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to diagnose, manage, change, remove, and deploy telephony and related IT equipment
- Ability to monitor operations of telecommunications systems vendors
- Ability to install and repair of telecommunications systems
- Proficiency in using phones, videoconferencing, and Web conferencing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Granite Telecommunications, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
Created test plans and test cases and executed testing according to plan.
Educated and trained users on system development lifecycle practices.
Developed and maintained telecommunications systems.
Utilized administration software to document and track incidents, requests.
Reviewed and qualified payment of invoices submitted by the interconnect companies for services rendered.
Securus Technologies, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
Assisted effectively with end-user problem resolution and escalation to the appropriate support personnel.
Maintained and determined all appropriate documentation in support of the voice and data network.
Reviewed and processed long distance, local and cell phone bills.
Developed process and procedures for implementation of transition plan.
Performed negotiation and resolved billing disputes.
Manned for Budget and Invoice Auditing of domestic and foreign telephone billing.
Prepared reports to support recommendation of best solutions.
Bachelors Degree in Communication
University of California, Los Angeles, CA