2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a Strategic Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of product line management
- Ability in developing and using quantitative analytical models and tools
- Ability to create alignment and action plans to support strategies across multiple functions
- Ability to conduct sound research, reach logical conclusions
- Ability to assess and appropriately respond to information requests
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Sr. Strategic Analyst
Analytic Recruiting, Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
Delivered and presented long term market and sales forecast process.
Established long term strategic options to support growth.
Proficiently selected response and define action steps.
Prepared and created critical data and presentation materials for key division communications.
Camber Corporation, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
Extracted input from business and appropriately and accurately applied comments and feedback.
Coordinated testing between business personnel and IT personnel.
Ensured issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
Worked effectively with employees to identify required changes.
Communicated and interacted needed changes to other teams in IT.
Masters Degree in Marketing
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Bachelors Degree in Statistics
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ