2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Position as SQL Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of database replication, log shipping, Double Take and data mirroring
- Profound knowledge of converting from DTS to SSIS
- Operational and upgrading knowledge of DBA for Oracle 9i and 10G
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of using Shareplex for replication and RMAN for backups
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of using Sybase PowerDesigner to manage database models
CIBER, Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
Tested applications and communicated issues and resolutions.
Documented project-related and change management.
Performed and conducted complex custom analytics as needed by clients and executive management.
Developed and prepared solutions to complex software design issues during the product development cycle.
Designed and developed specific databases for collection, tracking and reporting of data.
Universal American Corporation, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Designed, coded, tested and debugged custom queries using Microsoft T-SQL and SQL Reporting Services.
Developed and prepared quality code that met project and departmental standards.
Diagnosed, resolved and addressed operational data requests.
Interacted and communicated with clients as needed as both a technical and functional expert.
Communicated with business customers to establish data requirements.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Systems
University of California, Berkeley, CA