7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Software Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of network technologies
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to test all software prior to and after deployment in accordance to deadlines
- Ability to interpret and analyze questions and issues within the specific software application(s)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Volt Information Sciences, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Evaluated interfaces, operational requirements and overall characteristics of applications.
Determined, analyzed and developed approaches to solutions.
Maintained and sustained all non-system software documentation.
Upgraded and maintained a detailed Software System Requirements Specification.
Corporate Executive Board, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Performed SQL server database administration and database programming to prepare for launch operations.
Researched and developed technology to be used for future products and issued patents.
Presented and inspected software deliverables at formal peer reviews.
Developed and executed usability test cases to gain product acceptance from customers.
Maintained and performed software deliverables and related changes within the change management system.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Systems
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA