2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Seeking the position of Sharepoint Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of utilizing Site Settings to maintain a Sharepoint site and a Site Collection
- Operational knowledge to create custom lists in Sharepoint and establishing filters and creating custom views
- Proficient in creating workflows using Sharepoint Designer
- In-depth knowledge to use Data View web parts within Sharepoint Designer
Pioneer Data Systems, Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed, modeled and optimized business processes and data flows.
- Gathered requirements for systems and applications.
- Developed business strategies and performed business processes reorganization.
- Supported both SharePoint 2003 and 2007 intranet and extranet sites.
- Installed and configured new SharePoint 2007 farms.
- Performed and conducted capacity planning for necessary hardware and system improvements to support and ensure integrity of the SharePoint environment.
- Administered SharePoint-related content indexing and enterprise search configuration.
Plantronics Inc., Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supported and managed stakeholder identification and communication.
- Developed deliverables, schedules and reviews identified in the PM Framework.
- Evaluated Project objectives and schedule.
- Planned, directed and supported business process and information technology reengineering data collection.
- Tracked issues, concerns and performed risk reporting as needed.
- Supported implementation of seamless transition of IT systems into the business community.
- Developed, updated and maintained project documentation.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Systems
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA