2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Position as Scheduling Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of Schedule Planning Software
- In-depth knowledge of airline experience in flight scheduling, aircraft routing and flight dispatching
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with SSIM protocol
BridgeView IT, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Created and maintained monthly performance reports.
- Monitored effectiveness and efficiency of the scheduling staff in aligning company-wide processes and procedures to achieve call center goals metrics.
- Monitored real-time, daily and monthly reports for adherence to scheduling and service level parameters.
- Built long-term staffing schedules.
Liberty Mutual, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Facilitated and developed the capacity planning model.
- Supported forecasting and scheduled application maintenance and release management.
- Developed and administered shift-bid processes.
- Posted accurate schedules in a timely manner.
- Determined appropriate staffing requirements and posted volunteer requests.
Bachelors Degree in Business
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ