4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Seeking the position of QC Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of GMP
- Ability to comprehend data on a technical and compliance level
- Ability to analyze trends and make recommendations
- Comprehensive knowledge of writing quality systems documentation and SOP’s highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of writing method validation protocols and reports
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Profound knowledge of trending controls and product results
Intralinks, Atlanta, GA
August 2005 – Present
Executed test plans and test scripts according to business, functional and user requirement specifications.
Collaborated effectively with developers and other team members.
Worked effectively with team members in other locations situated globally.
Performed data analysis of test fixtures to determine module reliability, performance and bias.
Monitored production processes for correlations between yield and components, parts or assemblies.
Assisted effectively in the development and review of internal policies and procedures.
SAIC, Atlanta, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
Assisted with specialized departmental trainings and development of training tools and presentations.
Designed, developed and implemented the regulatory database.
Maintained highly organized and very detailed on-line and hard copy filing systems.
Reviewed member materials to ensure they are in compliance with CMS requirements.
Processed and documented logs as well as submission of materials via the CMS HPMS system.
Supported and managed development of regulatory process flows.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Sciences
University of California, Berkeley, CA