5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Project Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge to apply analysis techniques
- Ability to handle budgeting, planning, scheduling, reporting in a timely manner.
- Ability to create, maintain and issue quarterly performance reports.
- Ability to understand contract deliverables, budgeting, budget planning, financial analysis
- Profound knowledge of working with mainframes, databases and applications used for analysis
The Judge Group, Inc., Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Acted as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Solved complex problems and developed innovative solutions.
- Performed and conducted complex conceptual analyses.
- Forecasted and planned resource requirements.
- Provided explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
Sanbaltar Systems, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared, produced and presented various operational analyses and PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepared and presented pertinent information to diverse stakeholders.
- Assisted in defining and documenting project objectives, project scope and overall project approach.
- Analyzed and determined business processes and functions documenting business rules for new technology solutions.
- Identified data integration needs across applications.
- Communicated and collaborated with project team and project stakeholders.
- Successfully engaged in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Bachelor Degree in Project Management
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA