2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Program Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze data and generate reports using variety of analytical tools
- Ability to develop and monitor program plan including time and cost estimates
- Ability to identify program problems, and obtain solutions
- Sound knowledge of generating formal reports issued by the QA/Test group
- Extensive knowledge of performing tests and artifacts status review to generate analysis reports
General Dynamics, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
Assisted in creating a project plan using program management tools with functional leads.
Tracked and managed the distribution of modules and components.
Coordinated and organized program meetings and published meeting notes and schedules.
Prepared and developed presentation packages for life cycle phase exits.
Participated effectively in Agency efforts to adjust financial systems to accommodate AI funding requirements.
Segula Technologies, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Tracked and recorded financials between multiple activity codes.
Collected, completed, organized and interpreted technical data related to acquisition and product programs.
Provided computer graphics, photograph and graphic manipulation.
Coordinated and implemented multimedia and digital video production projects.
Provided Program and Graphics Analyst support to the customer for business publication and graphics capabilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA