2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective A Position as Performance Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Database management
- Ability to prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and on-demand reports.
- Ability to identify and assess strategic risks and opportunities
- Ability to create charts, graphs and tables)
- Ability to collect and analyze data
Technisource, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and maintained reporting data mining activities.
- Monitored account opening and closings and evaluated the impact of client guideline changes.
- Measured and reported on key performance indicators using defined criteria.
- Analyzed and examined current reports run by National and COR Retail Reporting Manager.
US Cellular, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Suggested creative and innovative ways to improve existing reports.
- Conducted and performed research to provide sales process improvements.
- Worked extensively with Reporting Manager and Operations team.
- Identified opportunities to improve efficiency and improve sales performance for all Retail Channels.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID