2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective KYC Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand the confidential environment of the Investment Bank
- Ability to communicate effectively with other business area contacts to obtain information and resolve issues
- Ability to effectively document findings through accurate summaries
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Profound knowledge of data websites and applications
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office –Excel, Visio, Power Point,
Word and Access
HSBC Finance Corporation, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Determined requirements and collected information to satisfy client requirements.
- Maintained a comprehensive understanding of the requirements and concepts.
- Developed timely incorporation of any changes issued in Newsletters and via Compliance Bulletins.
Atrium Staffing, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Confirmed timely resolution of work assignments by organizing and prioritizing appropriately.
- Performed appropriate and confidential handling of sensitive information, including all application and subscription passwords.
- Performed sanctions searches, and determined supporting evidence needed by the Negative News Team.
- Contributed effectively to the capture of productivity and status data both Onshore and Offshore.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Systems
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID