2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Information Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of SQL and Oracle
- Extensive knowledge of relational database systems, data structures and data modeling concepts
- Profound knowledge of SAS, Visual basic and Cognos
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistics and measurement principles
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Baystate Health, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Created MS Access Databases for process automation and improvement.
- Created and maintained reports for the Maximus Field Maintenance System using Crystal Reports.
- Functioned as system administrator and supported on manufacturer’s warranty systems.
- Maintained and Updated the Warranty Intranet Site.
- Assisted effectively with month end accounting close.
Winter Haven Hospital, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Participated in the planning, development, deployment and testing of large-scale information.
- Reported and provided solutions with a focus on defining and promoting consistent data and reporting standards.
- Generated parameterized, standard reports and performed ad-hoc analyses.
- Designed data flow diagrams and developed business requirements for new data projects and created scope documents.
- Generated detailed, complex analyses and provided concise, insightful executive summaries.
Bachelors Degree in Statistics
University of California, Berkeley, CA