2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Obtain a Hedge Fund Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of finance and accounting
- Profound knowledge of alternative assets, corporate finance, equity research and investment banking
- Familiarity with Factiva, Reuters Knowledge, CapitalIQ and Bloomberg
- Ability to research, analyze and perform due diligence on potential investments
- Ability to strategize hedge fund investments and analyze market conditions
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Hedge Fund Analyst
BNY Mellon, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Provided analytical and research support in the analysis of current and prospective hedge fund managers.
- Consolidated quantitative and qualitative monitoring data.
- Performed valuation, investment return and sensitivity analyses.
- Reviewed efficiently private equity fund and company offering materials, quarterly financials, accounting reports and tracked performance of funds.
- Assisted effectively with investment committee presentation preparation and other communication materials.
- Gathered and synthesized industry information from leading on-line and off-line information sources as well as select conferences.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
University of California, Berkeley, CA