2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Fraud Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements related to fraud detection and investigation
- Ability to identify potential concerns and followed up to resolve such issues
- Extensive knowledge of current fraud issues and trends
- Familiarity with Suspicious Activity Reports, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC and FACTA
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
GE Capital, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Supported the identification, assessment and reporting of risk related to fraud and related control environment.
- Worked effectively with Bank Departments’ management teams in identifying fraud detection and trending issues.
- Stayed current with emerging fraud schemes and made recommendations for detection and prevention processes.
- Provided the Loss Prevention Department with monthly exception reports.
- Created ad hoc queries to fit the immediate and changing needs of the Loss Prevention team.
- Updated Loss Prevention exception queries and resolved issues.
Teksystems, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewing and processed alerts on fraud detection systems and recommended appropriate follow-up.
- Assisted the supervisor with respect to exit strategy coordination.
- Coordinated the investigation of fraud issues with the appropriate fraud investigative unit.
- Interacted and communicated with the Bank’s departments in identifying fraud detecting trending issues.
- Developed, maintained, and disseminated knowledge on current fraud trends and issues.
Masters Degree in Risk Management
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Bachelors Degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA