2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective To secure a Forecasting Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of business analytics and reporting
- Ability to interpret, research, and evaluate and apply advanced forecasting techniques
- Ability to execute and integrate complex financial analyses
- Wide knowledge of multiple business units (service delivery, insurance, finance)
- Ability to conduct, interpret and present quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with BI and analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS and COGNOS
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Johnson & Johnson, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed current methods, systems, tools and metrics identifying with internal customers opportunities for improvement.
- Researched and studied innovations in technology and used best practices in forecasting methodology.
- Presented and suggested proposals to stakeholders.
- Maintained testing schedule for completed systems.
- Documented and maintained user manuals.
- Provided training and support to users of the system.
Kodak, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Created and maintained forecasting models to establish appropriate staffing levels.
- Provided efficient information on hours scheduled and delivered to account management.
- Provided staffing recommendations based on analysis and input from departmental management.
- Updated and developed statistical data in workforce management software.
- Captured and analyzed contact center data.
- Identified and researched service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems
University of California, Berkeley, CA