795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective A Position as ERP Business Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Tier One ERP environment Oracle and SAP
- Extensive knowledge of ERP financial and distribution module implementation
- Sound knowledge of internal controls
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ERP Business Analyst
GE Corporate, San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and prepared specifications for ongoing reports and queries to support management needs.
- Resolved open issues related to data integrity, setup issues, and transaction errors.
- Provided effective user support for various planned enhancements and upgrades.
- Defined and determined user business requirements, designed applications, and tested solutions.
- Documented and maintained planned implementation modules and new or changed business processes.
- Provided regular status reporting of projects to management and end users.
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
University of California, Berkeley, CA