2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Seeking the position of Desktop Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of IT Security product solutions and Security Policy enforcement
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 2000/XP, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to manage multiple priorities and quickly adjust to changing business needs
- Possess ability to work with non-technical end users and technical designers and developers
- Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate new technology
Desktop Analyst, August 2005 – Present
BAE Systems, Buffalo, NY
Installed and configured desktop and laptop hardware, peripherals, operating systems, firm business software and third-party applications.
Accountable for troubleshooting client side network connectivity issues.
Configured and resolved both network class and local printers.
Monitored desktop queue and responded promptly to tickets keeping.
Informed user of status and resolutions while maintaining the firm’s service level agreement.
Documented each case in call management software, annotating all updates and properly documenting a final resolution.
Performed audio-visual setups including video conferencing, LCD projectors, TV &DVD and live web cast configurations.
Desktop Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
H.J. Heinz Company, Buffalo, NY
Installed hardware and software according to schedule, scope of objectives, and standards.
Assisted with network software installation and problem troubleshooting.
Maintained desktop, terminal, and printer hardware & software documentation.
Supported on-call schedule and responded to priority incidents.
Provided Executive Level Support for PC related issues and new PC deployments
Accessed cable, DSL, tethering and aircard methods.
Assisted in determining, evaluating and recommending technical solutions to address Business needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA