2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Data Quality Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with common programming concepts, practices, and structures
- Familiarity with test management tools (Quality Center, TestManager)
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, applications, and ETL
- Ability to communicate and document project status and complex issues effectively to various stakeholders
- Problem solving and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Knowledge of test automation tools and effective implementation techniques
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
Data Quality Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Albany, NY
- Constantly requested summary and interval historical data through the LOA process, utility website, and EDI based historical usage request processes.
- Provided effective sales with a daily report of all failed historical usage requests each day.
- Ensured remediation of usage failures regarding incorrect company and account information.
- Executed system reports and queries to obtain and manage account data.
- Distributed data to internal departmental groups for timely correction of historical usage issues.
- Ensured all customer data is complete and accurate for pricing.
Data Quality Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Staffmark, Albany, NY
- Processed Tools to assemble Data Flow processes.
- Interacted efficiently with Data Provider Tracking System to record status of sources under development.
- Maintained and developed established relationships with utility contacts for assigned DEB markets to ensure timely receipt of pricing data.
- Loaded and executed historical usage into the pricing system and resolved historical usage validation errors in a timely manner to be utilized during pricing.
- Worked effectively with customers to understand requirements and business purposes of data sources.
- Conducted and performed analytical studies of data content and interactions with existing data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA