5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of Data Management Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In dept Knowledge of HIPAA and standard codes
- A great deal of experience with concepts and principles of Data Trending are essential
- Ability to develop and implement solutions for the causes identified
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to seek alternatives, new ideas, and approaches to problems
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
Data Management Analyst, August 2005 – Present
IHS, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Gathered, analyzed, processed and data flow diagramming for medium to complex business processes.
- Accountable for demonstrating basic knowledge of analysis techniques and standards and set analysis standards.
- Efficiently used and applied Standard Development Life Cycle methods and industry best practices.
- Worked effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationship with management and associates through corporate and with the health plans.
- Worked with developers, database administrators and data architect and made sure that data quality around business decisions is maintained.
Data Management Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
MassMutual Financial Group, Chicago, IL
- Analyzed and audited employee level data to ensure accuracy.
- Isolated and corrected all entry or system errors.
- Worked effectively with the business, subject matter experts, to analyze business processes and changes that enabled the business to function more effectively.
- Created and performed test plans for software application.
- Provided guidance to business customers in the creation of system test plans, test cases and assisted in testing.
- Documented and maintained current and future state departmental business processes.
- Efficiently used powerful auditing, reporting tools and systems to ensure customers are compliant with ever-changing state and federal regulations.
Bachelor of Science in Information System, University of California, Berkeley, CA