5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Obtain a Customer Support Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified in MRM and MCM
- Remarkable ability to creatively utilize all available resources to satisfy customer
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A great deal of experience with client server and web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML and email deliverability
- Strong troubleshooting and support skills
- Ability to manage issues with calm, comfort, and ease.
Customer Support Analyst, August 2005 – Present
McKesson Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Developed and maintained in-depth knowledge of products in order to support customers.
- Managed customer’s expectations and ensured satisfaction with products.
- Ensured that every customer is treated professionally and with respect.
- Acted as a customer advocate to Product Management and Development.
- Communicated with Quality Assurance to report bugs recognized by customers.
- Ensured proper escalation took place for unresolved issues and customer remains are satisfied.
- Gained and maintained current knowledge of Support Policies and Procedures.
Customer Support Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Deltek Systems, Chicago, IL
- Consistently prioritized a shifting workload to ensure that all situations are addressed in a timely manner.
- Exchanged and shared information through a variety of methods such as email, knowledgebase, case notes, chat sessions and blogs.
- Managed and handled multiple internal systems while communicating with customers and troubleshooting various issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of California, Berkeley, CA