5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To secure a Criminal Intelligence Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Possess experience in performing intelligence analysis for law enforcement organizations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Criminal Intelligence Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Chicago, IL
- Integrated intelligence information to disclose patterns, trends and evidence of organized criminal activity.
- Initialized inquiries and obtained additional information when needed to thoroughly analyze a problem.
- Prepared reports and oral presentations summarizing findings and containing conclusions based on interpretation of intelligence information.
- Participated effectively in meetings with departmental personnel, other law enforcement agencies, and the Joint Regional Intelligence Center (JRIC).
- Exchanged and developed intelligence information.
- Assisted effectively in the planning activity of the Office of Counter Terrorism.
- Proficiently assisted in administration of ORION Intelligence database.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, University of California, Berkeley, CA