2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Obtain a Corporate Financial Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of financial statements and US GAAP
- A great deal of experience in financial reporting, budgeting and business analysis
- Possess ability to retrieve and analyze information from various financial and operational systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to prepare ad hoc analysis
- Able to meet and manage deadlines effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access, TM1 and SAGE Pro
Corporate Financial Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Dallas, TX
- Assisted and supported the corporate planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Tracked and determined financial status by monitoring variances from financial plans.
- Performed variance analyses and consolidated results.
- Determined financial status and financial progress of company and business units by comparing and analyzing plans, forecasts, actual results and trends.
- Communicated information to management by assembling and summarizing data.
Corporate Financial Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
William Blair & Company, Dallas, TX
- Identified, tracked and analyzed key metrics that impacted the business.
- Developed and maintained budgeting framework and tools.
- Assisted effectively in budgeting and strategic planning for multiple internal organizations.
- Planned and measured corporate initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA