2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Seeking the position of Configuration Management Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with automated CM Tools and in Configuration Management
- Proficient with Microsoft development platform, including .NET and MS SQL Server
- Proficient with administering source code management software and MS Visual Source Safe
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Configuration Management Analyst, August 2005 – Present
BAE Systems, Lansing, MI
- Ensure that proper Configuration Management practices are followed and government interests are protected.
- Created effective CCB review packages for program stakeholder review.
- Performed efficient system administration and data entry duties on an automated CM tool suite to participate in CM working groups.
- Participated effectively in Configuration Management working groups.
- Participated actively in telephone and video conferences with program stakeholders to address Configuration Management issues.
Configuration Management Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
CACI International, Inc., Lansing, MI
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive Configuration Management solution.
- Ensured and determined the configuration integrity of all development, test and production environments.
- Synchronized changes across project and production support work streams.
- Documented and communicated actual deployments of individual scope items across all environments.
- Managed and maintained release deployment schedule.
- Coordinated effectively with multiple project teams and functional departments in the execution of the Configuration Management solution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA