7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a position as Computer Programmer Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of network environment, cabling, switches and Router
- A great deal of experience in PC hardware and PC based software installation
- Extensive knowledge of PC-Based client platforms in both a Netware and Microsoft server environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 2000, and XP, GroupWise and Outlook email and MS Office Professional Suite
- Expertise in end-user support and training
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and troubleshoot skills
Computer Programmer Analyst, August 2005 – Present
NicoInfo Systems, Seattle, WA
- Analyzed, reviewed, developed and modified, tests, programs, using workflow chart and diagram.
- Transformed detailed logical flow chart and diagram to language processible by computer.
- Coordinated and installed third party computer programs and system software’s.
- Developed and created programs from workflow charts and diagrams.
- Effectively considered computer storage capacity, speed, and intended use of output data.
- Determined and studied the best approach to process, store and retrieve information.
- Prepared and utilized detailed workflow charts and diagrams that described input, output and logical operation.
Computer Programmer Analyst Trainee, May 2000 – July 2005
Dew Software, Seattle, WA
- Provided effective desktop management, verified and scanned the security vulnerabilities of the network infrastructure.
- Managed and trained new IT technicians and college aides.
- Monitored and determined policy and authentication changes for network equipment.
- Reviewed and analyzed detailed computer systems specifications.
- Tested and debugged software programs before deployment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA