2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Clinical Data Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with Clinical Data related to Case Management and Disease Management
- Knowledge of Work Instruction (WI) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent writing skills, verbal communication abilities and strategic thinking Skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills
Clinical Data Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Parexel International Ltd, Albany, NY
Analyzed and reported on medical cost drivers, existing service performance and clinical program outcomes.
Worked effectively with Clinical Performance Managers to develop and present insightful and actionable analysis.
Participated in leading the design continuous improvement of clinical reports.
Developed clinical recommendations and solutions that decreased medical cost trends, admissions and high cost claimants.
Clinical Data Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
AT Tech, Albany, NY
Obtained input from clinical team for clinical data management issues.
Generated reports for Clinical Events and Protocol Deviations for Regulatory Affairs.
Participated consistently in complaint investigations, corrective and preventative actions.
Reviewed data effectively for completeness and inconsistencies.
Issued and managed clinical data queries to closure.
Identified process improvements for clinical data collection.
Recognized and identified possible revision in Work Instruction (WI) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
Prepared and created templates for period clinical progress reporting and populating templates with clinical data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, University of California, Berkeley, CA