2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective A Position as Call Center Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate across functional and management levels
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables) and Access and Crystal Reports
- A great deal of experience with IEX workforce management system
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints and independent of management essential
- Excellent ability to remain professional and work as a team with client service supervisors while
Call Center Analyst, August 2005 – Present
GE Capital, Buffalo, NY
Proactively offered recommendation of staffing volume and scheduled to achieve service levels goals.
Monitored and analyzed data and trends and identified potential opportunities, needs, issues and problems.
Ensured accurate and timely metrics reporting.
Actively partnered with management and identified and implemented continuous improvement.
Produced staffing schedules, managed vacation database, maintained daily exceptions.
Monitored attrition trends and recommended size and frequency of new hire training needs and achieved forecasted demands.
Call Center Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Faneuil Inc., Buffalo, NY
Manned to ensure that daily productivity objectives were met in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsible for all scheduling shifts, training, vacation, meeting, overtime and after call work.
Monitored ACW, AUX and time logged off the phone and determined associate’s availability.
Analyzed scheduling packages that tracked call volume and reviewed historical trend data and determined the level of daily call activity.
Ensured that the appropriate productivity level is maintained within the teams by deciding which resources should be used, where resources need to be shared and whether a schedule needs to be changed for a team.
Designed and prepared reports for senior management according to scheduled guidelines.
Participated in staffing analysis and feeds information into budgeting and cost control processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA