4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Seeking the position of Business Process Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in developing needs assessments and documenting customer requirements
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work within a matrix environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio
Business Process Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Rcg Information Technology, Inc, New York, NY
- Delivered business process models and derived Process Improvement initiates that met IT application requirement process.
- Worked effectively with business partners and information technology professionals.
- Actively lead process improvement efforts as identified by IT and business leadership.
- Participated in Executive level management meetings on a regular basis and presented both informational and persuasive presentations.
- Provided comprehensive process documentation for use in enterprise model.
Business Process Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Sapphire Technologies, New York, NY
- Identified areas and potential projects where process redesign and improvement made a significant impact.
- Performed data analysis and determined data quality, relevancy, and accuracy.
- Developed, coordinated, and maintained process mapping activities and documentation.
- Consistently reduced variation in tools and process used across departments to eliminate waste.
- Determined the problem and made an analysis of the defects.
- Coordinated cross-functional process development and identified opportunities and improve process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA