2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Obtain a Business Planning Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with SAP, COGNOS reporting, and planning software
- Proficient in Excel and database structure and query process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- Self -motivated able to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability in judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to interpret statistical information
Business Planning Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Colorado Springs, CO
- Identified and informed potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactively carried out analyses on financial data and identified areas of opportunity.
- Effectively carried out initiatives across the organization.
- Materialized the value-added of those areas of opportunity.
- Forecasted accurate capital investment and ensured on time completion of projects.
- Assisted suppliers and the Purchasing Team effectively
- Solved purchasing discrepancies and Sap/ARIBA financial for payments and receipts.
- Provided trending and analyzing of PO discrepancies and process issues.
Business Planning Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Kellogg Company, Colorado Springs, CO
- Investigated business needs and underlined processes to gather and interpret data.
- Developed, implemented and maintained all business reports.
- Prepared monthly balance sheet account analysis for various areas with in Customer Service.
- Developed and maintained daily, weekly, monthly and annual short term and long term budget plans.
- Actively attended Finance Call weekly and prepared all documents and reports for said call.
- Planned long and short term financial budgets and daily morning reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA