5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To secure a Business Intelligence Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling
- Skilled in BI tools, including report and query writing
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements
- Proficient in building front-end BI applications according to specifications
- In – dept knowledge of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to understand organization’s goals and objectives
Business Intelligence Analyst, August 2005 – Present
MTM Inc, Chicago, IL
- Provided system analysis, design, development and deployment of BI applications.
- Worked directly with customers, analysts and vendors to develop, articulate, and document a project approach.
- Provided thorough documentation of all BI applications and processes to be used in the event of equipment or system failure.
- Assisted in the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Ensured compatibility and interoperability of BI systems.
- Debugged program logic in a structured and organized manner.
Business Intelligence Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Rising Medical Solutions, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Analyzed and consolidated data across the business and made effective planning decisions.
- Accountable for coordinating business and technology resources to overcome challenges and resolving issues.
- Provided end user support for day-to-day use of the business intelligence reporting platform.
- Facilitated meetings to achieve specific outcomes.
- Worked with the training department effortlessly and developed training materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA