5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective A Position as Business Development Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Outstanding knowledge of financial analysis
- Possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple project
Business Development Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Windham Capital Mgmt, LLC, Chicago, IL
- Efficiently gathered industry information from research sources.
- Proficiently performed in-depth company and industry research and financial analysis on competitor companies and strategies.
- Effectively built financial models and supported financial statement analysis, DCF analysis, public trading comparables and valuation assessments.
- Deftly developed and maintained internal dashboarding and benchmarking data and tools.
Business Development Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Burger King Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Proficiently carried out public and private company research and analysis.
- Diligently integrated planning and coordination.
- Created management approval presentations.
- Accountable for tracking, monitoring and reporting of deal activity.
- Deftly maintained all databases.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
Master’s Degree in Finance, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ