2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective To secure a position as Business Data Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled in SQL, SAS, Minitab, STATA, MS Office Suite
- Extensive knowledge about the brokerage, mutual fund, and annuity industries
- Ability to work in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Strong organizational, analytical, and methodical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment with tight production deadlines
- Ability to identify gaps in existing processes and suggest changes and improvements
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
Business Data Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Hilmar Cheese Company, Albany, NY
- Conducted and coordinated market research and analysis.
- Assisted in the analysis of current processes and recommended solutions.
- Developed use cases and researched and resolved issues.
- Managed issue logs and prepared project documentation.
Business Data Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Technology, Albany, NY
- Accurately and efficiently reviewed and processed data.
- Maintained quality control review of client deliverables.
- Effectively assured quality and performed quality assurance steps on processed data.
- Deftly identified data anomalies.
- Performed manual data table entry and cleanups.
- Initiated and monitored batch processing of data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA