4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Obtain a Best Business Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent Knowledge of imaging, document management and business rules engines
- Excellent communication written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain project and support documentation
- A great deal of experience in relational database management systems
Best Business Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Brooks, Atlanta, GA
Communicated and worked with external and internal customers to determine information requirements and functional needs.
Successfully engaged in multiple initiatives simultaneously while keeping in time and budget constraints.
Acted as liaison between business units, technology and support teams.
Participated in design verification and validation planning.
Executed Test Procedures and reports on results through a Test Case Management system.
Analyzed Test results and provided the Test Case Manager the required information for product state reporting.
Participated in the continuous improvement of test processes for Best Practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, University of California, Berkeley, CA