2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a position as Bank Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to generate and develop financial forecast in an accurate way
- Profound knowledge of risk management systems
- Ability to organize and maintain databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to think strategically with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to do company and industry analysis
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Bank Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Freak, Dallas, TX
- Expertly used to manage investment ideas, monitoring relevant news and research.
- Responded to investor and client inquiries about tactical trading opportunities.
- Assisted the investor desk by organizing trading and investment ideas.
- Assisted and supported the investor desk and bankers in business initiatives and growth priorities.
Bank Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Barley, Dallas, TX
- Prepared investment mandates and client reviews.
- Presented findings and status reports to management.
- Conducted group presentations and meetings exercising skills in meeting facilitation at all levels.
- Accountable for organizing and maintaining databases.
- Familiarized with risk management systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL