4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Associate Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain high degree of customer service
- Ability to work under large work pressures and deadlines
Associate Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Merck & Co Inc., New York, NY
- Analyzed the regional upstream competitive positioning of companies.
- Competently undertook field production forecasts using established PFC methodologies.
- Identified key assets, risks and competitive strengths.
- Tracked key financial and performance metrics in databases.
- Analyzed the financial and operational performance of companies.
- Actively researched and wrote summary reports on the Regional E&P activities of international oil and gas companies.
Associate Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Analytic Services Inc., New York, NY
- Analyzed program performance to identify trends and opportunities for strategic initiatives.
- Established and cultivated relationships with influential decision-makers at partner firms.
- Analyzed business drivers at both the partner and program level to manage and improve performance.
- Provided partner intelligence to the appropriate business units.
- Developed, communicated and measured program goals, including program expansion.
- Facilitated contract negotiations with partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, University of California, Berkeley, CA