2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective To secure an Application Support Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of network administration
- Proficient in technical testing and backend applications
- Extensive knowledge of database troubleshooting and support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to generate and develop financial forecast in an accurate way
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Application Support Analyst, August 2005 – Present
BlackLine Systems, Albany, NY
- Performed integration and implementation of application software and hardware configuration changes.
- Created and executed test plans, scripts, cases based on technical and business requirements for trading applications.
- Conducted and performed unit, capacity, acceptance, regression, performance and system failover testing on back-end components using manual.
- Performed Test OS and layered product upgrades and patches.
- Consistently Provided application and system support for several internal departments.
- Developed and Provided application and environment administration of complex trading systems.
- Effectually diagnosed trading issues by working with clients, vendors and internal units including the QA, operations and market control teams.
Application Support Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Division One Solutions, Albany, NY
- Consistently provide advice and troubleshooting support to procurement and other users.
- Prepared and maintained database project set up procedures for purchasing, inspection, logistics, cost control and project management.
- Supported procurement data entry activities in the project procurement database for all projects.
- Supported Procurement and Operation requirements in respect to set up of FTP sites.
- Competently participated in the continuous development and optimization of the procurement database.
- Developed and Established remote access (sub-contractor sites).
- Proficiently Practiced IT Asset Management for IT Hardware, software and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management information systems, Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA