4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective Obtain an Agile Business Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to work with functional teams in an agile environment
- Established excellent meeting, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of industrial machinery condition and performance monitoring
- Established data processing & statistical analysis experiences
- Excellent spoken English abilities and high level of convincing powers
- Goal oriented and ability to work under pressure
Agile Business Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Eliassen Group, Atlanta, GA
- Ensured that user stories are good, has business values and story points.
- Accountable for ensuring user stories to have acceptance criteria.
- Proficiently helped development teams to break down large user stories for execution.
- Advised product owners, scrum masters and teams to improve their ability to create good product backlogs.
- Actively assisted in the acceptance and validation of the stories by testing the delivered stories.
- Analyzed the business understood region specific industry needs and enhanced product vision to meet such needs and grow business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA