1743 Lyndon Street
Northampton, PA 18067
Objective To obtain a challenging Special Education Teacher Aide position where I can utilize my skills and abilities for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of special education policies and legalities
- Extended ability to build good relationships with students, teachers and parents
- Profound ability to educate students in areas such as child growth and development
- Profound knowledge of human behavior and performance
- Wide knowledge in group behavior, societal trends and influences
- Special Education Teacher Aide, 2007 – Present
- Golden Gate School, Stony Point, NY
- Supervised student behavior during non-classroom time.
- Applied variety of methods such as lectures and discussions.
- Maintained instructional materials, student files and confidential records.
- Established and maintained friendly, cooperative and effective relationships with students.
- Monitored students in the cafeteria, schoolyard and on field trips.
B.S. in Special Education, 2005, Pacific University
M.A. in English, 2006, Indiana University