4767 Newton Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Objective To secure an opportunity as a School Health Aide so as to fully utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid knowledge in first aid and emergency care
- Extensive experience in acute and chronic care
- Wide knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- In depth knowledge of basic health screening equipment
- Wide knowledge in recognition of childhood illnesses
- School Health Aide, 2007 – Present
- Rainbow Elementary School, Minneapolis, MN
- Counseled students about health problems.
- Established and maintained appropriate health records and files.
- Promoted and protected the optimal health status of students.
- Collaborated with physicians and other community health resources.
- Evaluated student’s health status and provided appropriate care.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Johns Hopkins University
Certification in Health Care, 2007, Yale University