1721 Wilson Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081
Objective Seeking a Rehab Aide position which will challenge me and assist the organization to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to maintain highest level of patient service
- In depth knowledge of physical therapy equipment and techniques
- Immense ability to effectively communicate with patients and staff
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Substantial understanding of the principles of rehabilitation
- Rehab Aide, 2007 – Present
- Houston Rehab Associates, Houston, TX
- Performed exercises and maintained equipment used in the therapy process.
- Conducted therapy sessions.
- Assisted clients in dressing and toilet needs.
- Observed and recognized deviations from normal in client rehabilitation needs.
- Helped therapists in moving patients and positioning patients for specific exercises.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Michigan State University
Certification in Nurse Assistant, 2007, Princeton University