1668 Davis Lane
Centennial, CO 80112
Objective To obtain a position as a Psychiatric Aide that would enable me to utilize my professional and educational experience.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth knowledge of human behavior and performance
- Broad knowledge of psychological research methods
- Immense ability to stand for long hours, lift and move patients
- Patient, calm and caring
- Wide knowledge of principles and procedures of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Aide, 2007 – Present
- National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD
- Collected laboratory samples, administered medications and recorded information in patient’s charts.
- Encouraged patient’s to participate in social and recreational activities to promote rehabilitation.
- Observed patients to detect unusual behavior and restrains to prevent injury.
- Provided physical, emotional and psychological care under the guidance of physician.
- Observed and maintained records of patient condition, eating habits including vital signs and behavior.
B.S. in Psychology, 2005, University Of Washington
M.S.in Psychology, 2007, Ohio State University