4319 Farm Meadow Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Private Caregiver where my compassion to help will be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in coordinating with elderly clients
- Exceptional knowledge of care giving procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of facility processes and private practices
- Ability to comply to all safety procedures
- Ability to administer transportation requirement of clients
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to coordinate with office and professional staff
- Ability to perform cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes
- Ability to identify and report unsafe conditions
Senior Solutions at Home, Brentwood, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Provided support to all organization policies and procedures.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Prepared reports of various defective equipments and provided reports for supervisor.
- Documented various client processes on regular basis.
- Maintained record of all client progress and services.
- Performed all household chores for clients such as cooking and washing.
- Monitored for any incidents and informed supervisor immediately.
Associate Degree in Nursing
Hopkinsville Community College, Hopkinsville, KY