2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Objective Seeking a Preschool Teacher Aide position in a reputed organization where I can utilize techniques and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Immense ability to work with children in reading, writing, arts and crafts
- Strong ability to perform a wide range of activities daily
- Extended ability to work independently
- Sound desire to work with children
- Extensive problem solving and management skills
- Preschool Teacher Aide, 2007 – Present
- Big City Preschool, Big City, USA
- Assisted teachers in supervising children in the classroom activities and meals.
- Created fun and safety educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Assisted children with basic tasks such as paper cutting and pasting.
- Aided with extra activities such as physical exercise and physiotherapy.
- Assisted children in hand-washing, feeding and changing clothes.
B.A. in Preschool Education, 2005, Indiana University
M.S. in Childhood Education, 2007, Cornell University