2150 Alpha Avenue
Cumby, TX 75433
Objective To obtain a challenging Physical Therapy Aide position where I can utilize my skills and abilities for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent patient care and first aid skills
- Extensive communication and patient relation skills
- Extended ability to improve patient’s mobility and relieve pain
- Immense ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with patients
- Wide working knowledge of electrical simulation, paraffin baths, hot and cold packs, traction and ultrasound
- Physical Therapy Aide, 2007 – Present
- Physical Therapy Clinic, Colts Neck, NJ
- Maintained and promoted overall health and fitness.
- Assisted with patient treatment and rehabilitation.
- Assisted patients in learning to walk with walkers and crutches.
- Provided patients with massages, exercises and electrical simulation.
- Cleaned instrument after treatment and maintained them in good working condition.
B.S. in Physical Therapy, 2005, Minnesota University
M.S. in Physical Therapy, 2007, Johns Hopkins University